It looks like my desk has been the single victim in a very huge hurricane right at the moment.. there is crap everywhere... and not an inch of my desk is recognisable as a work space... so... what is new right!? ~L~
Well... this is...
& the reason for my cyclonic desk state .. (amongst the fact that im trying frantically to organise some stuff to go away with me and tie up the last bits of some things im working on for Scrap Apple... its a layout that I have created for the girls at Scrap Apple although, I am just so excited to have scrapped something that I could not help but share it with y'all.. especially Cathy, the gorgeous girl next to me in this photo.. Im thrilled with how it turned out.. its simple.. though.. i dont think that matters.. hope Cath likes it too.
This is a previous layout that i did a little while ago for the girls...(this pic is a little crappy, though i will endevour to take another picture and re-upload it soon.. Anyway.. It has been showcased this week on the home page of the site... Needless to say, my princess was so thrilled to see herself on the computer screen in someones "SHOP!" Isn't she beautiful? I cant believe that she is 7 now.. and growing up so so quick...
I made this album for her birthday memories from last year and has become one of her most treausred items. While it stays safe in Mammas scrap room on a shelf, she can be found often, tucked up in my plump creme chair looking over the pages and touching all the "touchy feely" i added just for her since she loves to touch stuff to her skin to feel the different textures.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
A little Apple-Candy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love that pic of us - and love your work.
Gorgeous as always!
MWAH
I love the first page, because of the colors and composition. The doodling is a nice touch, too! :)
Yea I agree with Cath, gorgeous as ALWAYS :)
Post a Comment